Sunday, November 20, 2005

Shot in the Shootout

I didn't play that well in any of these tournaments. I am rather disappointed. I really wanted to play the final table in Vegas.

As I sit here thinking about it, I guess I played way too aggressive. I put myself into a bad spot in each of the tournaments. Then when I would build my stack back up, I would give it away again. I don't mind losing, but when I lose because of bad play on my part, it is hard to take.

I just didn't play the game I like to play. I have tried to be more aggressive as of late. It has paid off in some instances, but not all. Just another adjustment I need to make.

I look forward to playing another tournament this week. I wasn't able to play in Dr. Pauly's tourney on Saturday. Thus I need to make it up somewhere.

No comments: