Monday, September 18, 2006

What is there was a WPBT POY event...

and I wasn't invited??? They trying to keep the man down?!?!?

Reality is that I didn't know about it. I had been pretty busy last week and didn't have a chance to read many blogs. My own fault if I was taken over in the race.

Congrats to BadBlood on his victory!

If you haven't done so already, check out Biggestron for the schedule. Don't be a donkey like me.

Also, please check out my new sponsor, BonusKey. Bonuses are meant to be won! Go do so today!





Current Reload Bonuses and a Sign Up Bonus Code for each online card room.


Use the Party Poker sign up bonus code to join the largest poker site online.



Read reviews of new card rooms like Doyles Room, Absolute Poker, Empire Poker, Full Contact Poker Paradise Poker and HoldemPoker.

No comments: