Thursday, May 28, 2009

Toss a couple of frames

Pauly is at it again, blogging the WSOP at the Tao of Poker. That is about as close to the events as I expect to get this year. No plans to go to Vegas over the summer unless I somehow win something in Battle of the Bloggers TOC. Stranger things have happened so it is a remote possibility.

What really caught my interest this morning though was the Beer Bowling post at Tao. If Pauly could make money bowling, then I could clean up. Pay for my trip. And if I could clean up, I wonder what Drizz might be thinking? Or Alan? They would have a field day.

I also wonder if this rumor is true. Phil Ivey may have $10 million riding on the WSOP. Guess he ain't fooling around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going in June and already tried lining up a night of bowling with these guys :)