Thursday, June 02, 2005

Vegas bound

As I have said before, I plan to play in Event #2 of the WSOP. I called today to find out how many are signed up and whether I could register tomorrow morning. The lady said they have not closed it yet or decided to cap it. She then told me how many were in. I thanked her and the lady said "Sure thing honey". Ok. Only 1031 have registered as of 11 am, Vegas time. I may go over and play a satellite to warm up and get used to live play again. Unless a shitload sign up in the next 24 hours, I am definitely going to be flinging chips.

Life is full of experiences. You just need to live them.


Easycure said...

Oh, we did, didn't we? Nice seeing you at the blogger tourney and at The time I'm up in Milwaukee, I'll stop by for a brew.

Dr. Pauly said...

Awesome to meet you and play some POKER with ya!!! Congrats on winning that tourney at the IP.