Wednesday, November 21, 2007

To Mook or not to Mook

Depends how drunk I get tonight. Like Al, I am not a fan of amateur nights at the local watering hole, but I do believe I need to make sure my bartenders are taken care of. Bar etiquette goes downhill today as people make their 1 of 2 treks out all year. They usually end up being rude to the bartenders, expecting to get great service as soon as they move up to the bar. They will stand in front of people shooting darts (hey, this happened to me). And they usually do not tip.

The way I see it, someone needs to save them. Plus there is a chance I can get looped up enough to unleash my inner aggressive donkey on the tables.

And please click on the banner above. Check out cardschat.com!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be getting drunk in the comforts of my own home this evening.

Then as self-punishment getting up at 7am for a run around Lake Nokomis.

Is it sad that I'm looking more forward to the beer pong tourney tomorrow night more then seeing my family?

StB said...

No it is not. I will have to fend off nieces and yell at them to be quiet during the Cowboys game. I was thinking of ways to get out of going to my brother's house- *cough cough I feel I am getting sick*