Monday, June 23, 2008

Bodog improving

One of the more interesting tournament series over the past couple of months was the Bodog Blogger Tournament. Week after week Bodog kicked in some extra money, making winning extra profitable for those who made the money. Personally I wouldn't know because I wasn't able to play each of the tournaments and I didn't properly adjust to the structure.

Rumor is this tournament may return in a couple of months. Smokee put in some hard work getting it up and running so hopefully he can pull it off again. Next time around I will make sure I get enough money on to cover more than 5 or 6 weeks.

Better yet, Bodog has worked to improve their software. They listened to what their players wanted and responded. The latest version is currently in beta testing but you can download it to view the new features now. Online poker is getting better. I am going to do just that in any attempt to gain a small advantage over the competition.

No comments: