Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Maybe I should put a bounty on my head...

I started laughing when I read that $mokee collected the bounty on his head by winning the tournament. That is going out in style!

Big thanks to Bodog for all the extra money they kicked into the series. I wished I could have played more of these tournaments or at the very least, played better in them. Anyways, my opinion is that all of us should show Bodog some love for all the love they gave us.

Just need to get through one more work day before I become more of a stumbling drunk gambler. I am not sure what I will be doing this weekend. I will play whatever game presents itself whether it be blackjack, pai gow, craps, or even those dreaded slots.

It will be interesting to see how my poker game fares. Usually I will play online for a couple of weeks to get a feel for things but this time around I have not. I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. It may get me into a frame of mind where I am not over thinking plays. I am hoping that by sticking to the basics it means I have win and have fun.

Otherwise I have most of the Vegas pre-trip ritiuals down. Made a donation to a charity. Hey, if I can go toss some cash around like a drunken monkey for a couple days, I feel the least I can do is give some to people who can put it to good use. Have keys to the house set aside for friend. Bills are paid.

I just need to swing by the bank to pick up some cash. About the only change I may make involved stopping at McDonalds on the way to the airport. Not that I am superstitious but I recall the best results I had in Vegas involved me stopping by McDonalds on the way to the airport for a quick bite. That flight was scheduled at 4 just like this one. I figure some fries on the way can't hurt, can it?

2 comments:

smokkee said...

enjoy your happy meal and GL!

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Best of luck, Stevie The Bull...be rooting for you.