Friday, May 23, 2008

If Tuesday was an appearance, then Thursday was a donation

It was ugly last night. I was ugly last night.

The RC game chewed me up and spat me out. I played terrible. Absolutely terrible. Calling down weakly knowing I was beat. Betting out on crappy flops hoping a continuation bet would work just to fold. Not making continuation bets. I feel like I forecasted every play, basically telling people what I had.

Vegas is less than 2 weeks away. I probably should play a bit more to get the rust off but I am not that interested in spending time in front of the pc right now. I need a good home game or to hit up some of the live tournaments that are tossed around the area. Something to get me interested again.

Otherwise it could be a lot of Pai Gow come June. Not that that is a bad thing.

No comments: