Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One week...

A week until I break free from the North. Summer has not arrived so the heat of Vegas will feel pretty damn good. I will have to go find all those warm weather clothes. I may have given them away when I was buried under 3 feet of snow a couple of months back.

Looks to be a very loose trip this time around. Not much is planned which is a good thing. I do have to pay off a bet to Falstaff so that is on the schedule. Hell, I can't even remember the name of the damn school that beat the Wisconsin Badgers. Like anyone does.

I can't get too drunk during in the sunlight hours on Friday. I believe I am joining Chilly at the Hoffbrau House for dinner. I can taste the Dunkelweiss already. Plus it is fun to say. Dunkelweiss.

I believe that is what on the books for now. Not sure if I will play in the Binions tourney or any other with a buy in above $100. Not unless I am playing well, which is something I haven't done for a couple of months. Plus the last time I played a tournament at Binions I was dealt shitty cards for 3 hours before going busto. Not something I want to have happen again.

Maybe I can make some coin at the cash tables and do the Miami Don procedure. I wonder what how successful you can be if you put Blood's, procedure in the loop before playing. One comes 'round full circle that way.

If it is a two beer walk from the IP to the MGM, how many beers will it take to walk from Hooter's to the IP. I am thinking that two block difference is at least another beer.


BadBlood said...

I'm not heading there until the end of June. Scout out any SteelPanther shows, will ya?

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I say four beers due to heat.