Sunday, January 09, 2005

Pretty crappy weekend playing drunk poker

7 tables, 1 first, 1 second. Some bad beats. I was quite disappointed that I didn't do well playing drunk. Usually I do very well. Coming home from the bar and firing it up online has been good. I had my Makers and ginger by me, giving me support but I just couldn't get it to go. When AK is beaten by A 9, you know it is going to be rough.

But the worst table was the one where I caught nothing. Played 20 minutes and had no good starting hands. Not a one. Defended blinds and caught a piece of the flop but nothing. When K 10 suited looks good and you push your last 500, you know you just shouldn't be playing. Or you get aggressive with 10 10. Should have know he was slow playing cowboys.

I now have a new goal. I am sitting at $166 right now. New program is to get over 200 and try to hit the 20 dollar tables. I have played them a couple of times in the past, but usually have had my ass handed to me. I think I can change that. But first thing is to get above 200.

No comments: