Friday, February 10, 2006

Smoker?

I may be attending another poker game at a church tonight. There is a smoker at St. Ritas tonight. Hopefully the same grade of player will show up and keep it easy. My plan is to hit if we have no snow.

From what I hear the food and drink is kept on the cheap there. It may be Milwaukee's Best on tap. Ugh! I will have to get a bit of a buzz going before going out I guess.

It is noon in my part of the world and I think that is a good time to leave work. I am bored. I am better off getting in a SnG or two after I shovel some snow.

Hopefully I will have a good story for you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Heavy Critters said...

Why you gonna hate on the Milwaukee's Best, yo? It's just Miller High Life without the 'flavor'.

Good luck, from one soon-to-be-Wisconsinite (Portage, WI).

Thanks for checking out my blog, BTW.

BP

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

If you are cruising church functions for girls there is nothing wrong with that my fried...do your thing.