Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What am I doing?

That is what I was asking myself tonight. My game is all over the map. I am getting too streaky with the downside lasting longer than the upside.

I am finishing just out of the money too many times lately and frankly, it is pissing me off. I am getting sick of watching people make stupid plays and get paid off. I think that is because I see that and make the same damn move but do not get paid.

But I am seeing what my holes are. Not paying attention; reading too much in the beginning stages of tournaments. Trying to pick up a lot of small pots early. Running bluffs against bad players. These are correctable.

I am hoping that I am at the low point of the coaster ride again. Hopefully I can go on a nice little run soon and have some more fun.

No comments: