Friday, March 31, 2006

Plans

I am finishing up my plans for the WPBT Summer Classic. April has the info. I haven't book a room quite yet.

I received some mail from the Rio yesterday offering me a good rate on rooms during this time. Some day I will stay there but I don't know if it will be this time around. I would like to stay at the Hooters Hotel if I could. Rate is around 90 a night when split between two people. Who wants to stay at Hooters?

The Castle is a decent enough place and may be the choice. The poker room is always a good time too. Something tells me that their rate will get even better as summer draws near. I may go ahead and book it and then keep an eye on the rate. When it drops I would just have to give them a quick call and I know they will give me the best rate. That is one good reason to stay there. They do treat their guests well.

3 comments:

Easycure said...

I might be up for that, if I can get permission from the wife. Friday and Sat nights only would be my preference.

You got my cell phone. Call me next week (I'm on vacation) and we'll discuss.

Verbal said...

check out vegas007.com for a seat at the WSOP

Unknown said...

I'd room at Hooter's with you in a second, but as of right now I'm not going or it will be a last second decision to go.