Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Learn to speak Dutch to piss off Harrahs

I see that Al received an interesting email from the fine people at Full Tilt Poker concerning the use of the term World Series of Poker. Harrahs is hell bent on protecting the use of the phrase. To an extent, I cannot blame them.

To an extent. The NFL does the same thing in protecting the term Super Bowl. I am sure we could find a number of of instances where someone is acting like you are kicking a baby by using their precious terms.

Thus, I have decided to begin speaking Dutch. Thanks to this handy dandy translator, I now will now refer to anything to do with that card event in Vegas from June to August the World Series van Poker! Go get a trademark on that one Harrahs!

I am checking the schedule here to see when I will hit the tables next. I should be able to play the Wheatie tonight. But the Mookie tomorrow looks to be a no go. I am heading to the Indians/Angels game because, well, it is there. And it is baseball. It is not the first time the Indians will call a Milwaukee stadium home. Only this time, it will not be a movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Give him the heat Ricky.