Friday, January 11, 2008

Ok, I am done with PLO

Enough PLO for me for now. In other words, I ran poorly in the Riverchasers game last night. However, I did realize some weaknesses in my game that I can correct. And I learned that if the only reason you are playing poker is because it is something to do while you finish your cocktail, you may have a gambling problem.

I was talking with some friends at the bar last night about Vegas. I could feel the fire light up and the urge to go again burn inside. I then became disappointed. I had received an offer from the IP for some free nights, drinks, food, etc. But the deal also came with a free Imperial Palace jacket. If I recall, it wasn't some cheap satin jacket like they giveaway downtown. I believe it was like the old high school letterman's jacket.

I got home and tried to find the flyer I had received but had no luck. The more I think about it, the more I want that jacket. Only for one reason. That thing screams BOUNTY at the next WPBT gathering in summer.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

good bet on the over in the SD/Indy game.