Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Maybe this time, I can show up at the beginning

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476



Good to see PokerStars is throwing another blogger appreciation party. Maybe I can remember to show up for the start of this tournament. Last time I thought it started at 5, just to realize I was 2 hours late. I played exactly one hand, pushing my short stack in with K K, just to run into A A. Funny how this game can be.

I did however win a fleece for best essay. My teachers would have been so proud.

This time around I have the time correct. I just need to make sure I am back in town. I think I am off camping that weekend.

No comments: