Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ugly Tuesday

Tuesday was an ugly night of play. Bubbled in a 2 table SnG. Went out 40 spots out of the money on the 19k guaranteed after some clown called my push with just A J, and dropped a buy-in at an O8 table where dude kept hitting everything sending me spinning off on the tilt-a-whirl.

Frustration doesn't cover it. I skipped the Mookie last night because of it. I may skip the RiverChasers and CC tonight as well. Or not. Must find where my mind is at. Except for the O8 tilting, I don't think my plays in the tournaments were wrong.

2 comments:

Drizztdj said...

Someone commented in my blog about playing more passively in LO8 versus charging people to draw and getting mad when they get there (thus losing 2-3 more BBs).

Worth a shot.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

These dickheads who keep calling allins with AJ have got to be stopped. They should be drawn and quartered, and let the other players on full tilt place bets on how much blood will come out of their bodies while they're killed. Because invariably they hit their shit and get rewarded for their donkery. Fuking sucks.

I say you play Riverchasers tonight man. Nothing like sitting down with a bunch of donkey effers to try to work your way out of some tilt. If you're at my table I'll play AJ a couple of times against you when I otherwise wouldn't, and give you a chance to turn your luck around just like that.

Effing sick.