Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A proud moment

I was beaming with pride early in the WWdN tonight.

On back to back hands, I dropped the hammer. One doesn't get too many opportunities in life to do so thus I place it on the trophy shelf with the other accomplishments. And no, there are no pics. I am not Hoy.

Of course, things would go sour later. I went from just over 3k to 190 in two hands when I first ran Q Q into A A, and then the very next hand, J J vs A A. Cruel part was on the hand with the Hiltons, I flopped a set. But the rockets flopped one as well.

Of course, I went out to J J when I pushed with A 8 on the short side. Oh well.

I think I may be playing in a smoker on Friday. Haven't done that in a while so it should be a good time. At the very least, I will have some great food and lots of cold beer.

2 comments:

Heavy Critters said...

Hey,

Where/When is the smoker? What's the buy-in? I may be looking for some cards this weekend.

shoot me an email at backalleymuging at gmail dot com

StB said...

Email didn't work. is it correct?