Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Uh...yeah...sure

Wow!

I don't know quite what to make of this comment. Helluva spam job. I was laughing wondering what the hell set this person off. Is there something in the water at Los Medanos Community College? Then I saw the place was just outside of San Francisco. Ok, that explains quite a bit.

I found quite of bit of the comment funny. Hilarious in fact.

But then this clown crossed the line and pissed me off. I quote:

"Beer is a corruptor and a dumping ground 4 men"
He didn't say that. Tell me he didn't just say that.

That sir, is fighting words! Don't, and I repeat, don't insult beer like that!

3 comments:

John G. Hartness said...

wow - he only posted about 1/3 of that much garbage in my comments. Impressive.

Anonymous said...

Squeek squeek SQUEEEEEEEEEEK...

Rodent sex spam... heh

iamhoff said...

Beer is NOT a dumping ground for men. It may lead to a pissing ground for men, but only if men have consumed large quantities of pizza, burritos, hot dogs, and other such items, will it facilitate a dumping ground.