Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Waiting for the train wreck

No, not the way I played poker last night. I am talking about one "professional" (a term that must be used extremely loosely in this case) and his website. I am glad to know I am not the only one reading, morbidly fascinated, by this walking blunder, waiting for the train wreck to happen. Anyone who uses "cool" or "chill" as often as he does, does not have all the cards in the deck. Though he looks to be at the bottom of his game and doesn't have money to buy in to any tourneys, that doesn't seem to stop him from raving on.

Go read for yourself.

You can thank me later. Or curse me when you become addicted. Maybe I will set up a pool for when he goes off the deep end. My bet is the second day of the WSOP main event, when he gets knocked out. I suggest wearing body armor if you are a railbird when it goes down.

No comments: