Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another dreadful session

I let my dreadful PLO8 session flow into the Blogger Skillz event. About the only thing I did right yesterday was make it into the second round of the PokerStars Heads Up freeroll. Of course I won't be able to participate in the tournament on Saturday so the other 5000 players won't have my chips to drool over.

I am taking a day off from the games. I need it. Instead I will head out to the bar to earn the world's easiest $50 bar tab.

I had another dream about poker last night. This time I was a chip. No wonder my back hurt this morning.

2 comments:

smokkee said...

good idea to take a break once in a while.

btw, diggin' your site's tune. reminds me of H.S. when all i did was surf and chase skirts.

have fun at the bar

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Have good beer. Not your regular Coors. I will pay the difference. Later.