Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday

The Saturday with Pauly tournament felt like a repeat of last week. Did well early, chased and went out in the middle of the pack. Damn deja vu.

Congrats to the Rooster for taking it down. He wouldn't have been in it if I had not floated him the entry fee. I wonder how much my taste of that victory will be.

Played quite a bit of PLO8 and HORSE this weekend. Except for one horrendous session in the morning, results were pretty good. Still need to develop that sense for when to push hard on the turn and river. PLO8 is fun, but can be frustrating when you leave some bets on the table.

1 comment:

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

The Rooster is a winner. You should back him for the world series. Like my Dad says, can't teach a puppy to bite...either he knows how or he doesn't...Think Roy Williams. That is how it is for me...either you can win at Poker or you can't...I CAN! Holla. I will send you the money back and a tip